CMA/PrivaPlan™ HIPAA Privacy & Security Compliance Resource Toolkit
California State Version CMA/PrivaPlan™ HIPAA Privacy and Security Compliance Resource Toolkit
The CMA kit contains:
- Detailed forms, policies and procedures for compliance tailored by CMA lawyers for California physicians including the Notice of Privacy Practices, Acknowledgement, Business Associates Agreement, Request for Special Privacy Protections, Authorization and many more.
- Quick list of everyday problems and how to handle them.
- PrivaPlanSTAT: A list of ten, fast and easy steps designed for the physician practice. Includes real-life examples of how to meet the HIPAA privacy and security requirements.
- PrivaGuides: Detailed guides on specific compliance topics designed to provide step-by-step instructions for completing the ten PrivaPlanSTAT steps.
- Training materials designed for physicians and their staff.
- Comprehensive tools for Security rule including a Risk Analysis.
- Regular e-newsletters with exclusive tips, training and late breaking HIPAA news.
- Free customer support via email for your HIPAA related questions.
- Updates to Toolkit documents & templates as released through Dec 31st.
- Navigation guide to assess your HIPAA compliance project completion.